We define, simplify, solve, and deliver
All building work in NZ must comply with the Building Act 2004. Failing to comply with NZ building law is costly (time and money), frustrating and ultimately can result in criminal prosecution.
What you require is certainty and confidence that your project will be right the first time.
We take the complexity out of the building compliance process, working with you to explore and define your optimal compliance requirements. We identify the best compliance pathway forward and guide you through the most time and cost-effective process for achieving code compliance. Farsight’s expertise helps you solve complex challenges before they impact your project timelines and budgets. Working across major commercial projects, property developments, offshore investors/products and offsite/modular construction projects, our expert Building Code compliance advice will save you time and money.
We are the trusted advisor of choice, offering:
- Compliance stakeholder management and process translation.
- Compliance risk-aware project solutions.
- Building consents documentation review before application.
- Full management of the building consent application and approval process.
- Management of the Code Compliance Certificate (CCCs) process.
- Preparation and submission of Certificate of Public Use (CPU) application.