We define, simplify, solve, and deliver
All building work in NZ must comply with the Building Act 2004. Failing to comply with NZ building law is costly, frustrating, and ultimately can result in criminal prosecution.
What you require is certainty and confidence that your project will be right the first time.
We take the complexity out of the building compliance process. We identify the best compliance pathway forward and guide you through the most time and cost-effective process for achieving code compliance. Farsight’s expertise helps you solve complex challenges before they impact your project timelines and budgets.
- Certificate of Public Use (CPU) applications.
- Code Compliance Certificate (CCCs) applications.
- Building consent application documentation review.
- Full management of the building consent application and approval process.
- Compliance stakeholder management and process translation.
- Compliance risk-aware project solutions.
Farsight NZ LP is not accredited by IANZ for the provision of the above services.