Farsight shall maintain a system to record and manage complaints. This shall ensure that all staff know what to do when a complaint is received and that all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner.
The system shall:
- Ensure that our process proactively acknowledges, considers, and responds to all complaints.
- Afford the appropriate levels of objectivity and fairness to all parties.
- Enable complaints to be prioritised.
- Provide remedies proportionate to the issues raised.
- Enable complaints to be systematically and accurately logged and tracked.