Join the best team at Farsight
Location: Auckland or Wellington Type: Part Time (25 Hours) Date: 01 August 2021
- Flexible working hours to fit work around your life
- Strong values-based culture with a focus on building industry
- Auckland/Wellington CBD location
- Being part of a tight knit team
Farsight NZ is New Zealand’s leading Accredited Inspection Body and specialist compliance consultants. Farsight NZ provides a wide range of compliance and regulatory guidance services to clients, which include local and central government organisations, property management companies, commercial owners/developers and architects. We pride ourselves on having the best technical minds in the industry with our ability to produce compliance advice, and exceptional quality consulting services.
With busy workloads ahead, we are looking for an energetic person who seeks to be involved in a challenging and rewarding role. This position is ideal for someone who has great interpersonal skills, feels comfortable compiling financial worksheets, provides high-quality support and enjoys a variety of work. An interest and/or knowledge of the construction industry would be an advantage. You will bring exceptional organisational skills and the ability to be adaptable and proactive in identifying how you can add value to support your team.
The role involves a combination of Administration support to the building specialists team with document management and invoicing, along with support to wider organisational functions. Key responsibilities include but not limited to: –
- Support to the Branch managers and Quality Leader in maintenance of our accredited system.
- Manage efficient and professional delivery of administrative and financial support to the team by: –
- Providing high-quality administrative services and ensuring efficient workflow.
- Invoicing on project completion, coding expenses, reconciling travel, monitoring debtors and invoicing.
- Managing incoming calls and correspondence.
Key skills and experience needed: –
- Experience in an administrative/office-based role, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams and SharePoint
- Strong written communication – able to produce clear, well-formatted documents
- Effective verbal communication– can engage with internal and external customers
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Time management – able to prioritise and manage own time to ensure work is completed on time
- Numerical skills – able to understand and manipulate basic financial data
- Must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Hours of Work
25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This part-time position will commence as soon as a successful candidate is chosen.
We can provide flexibility in the work hours to suit your current needs.
Please apply by completing the form below.